- Follow FOR THE LOVE OF GOD on WordPress.com
- 'Nuff Said!
- Anecdotal Stories
- Audio-Visual Ministry
- Bible Verse of the Day
- Body Ministry
- Christmas Gifts
- Expository Teaching
- Food For Thought
- Great Sermons/Quotes From The Past
- Illustrated Messages
- Pastor's Desk
- Patriotism & Faith
- Poetic Praise
- Prayer and Praise
- Ramblings and/or Info
- Sowing Seeds
- Vintage Messages
- The Prophecy Fulfilled!
- Prophecies of Jesus’ Birth – Genesis 3:14-15
- Give Thanks For All
- Bible Verse of Thanksgiving – 1 Timothy 4:4
- In Prayer Be . . .
- Bible Verse of Thanksgiving – Colossians 4:2
- Coffee and a Side of Psalms – Psalm 19:7
- Sowing Seeds 11/22-28/2021
- Thanks For Victories!
- Bible Verse of Thanksgiving – 1 Corinthians 15:57
Tag Archives: Ten Commandments
Part Two of Two Parts: So, are we as Christians today bound by these “Ten” Commandments? Let me answer it this way; when the Pharisees and religious leaders were trying to trick Jesus into saying something they could use against … Continue reading
Part One of Two Parts: We have heard a lot in the news over the last several years about the Ten Commandments and whether they should be allowed in state and federal buildings and offices within the United States. Many … Continue reading
1 John 4:19-21, “We love Him because He first loved us. If someone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he … Continue reading
With all that is going on in the United States as of this date, January, 2020 we need more than ever to pray for our country as a nation and our leaders! We see a dramatic attempt to do away … Continue reading