- Follow FOR THE LOVE OF GOD on WordPress.com
- 'Nuff Said!
- A Cheerful Heart
- Bible Verse of the Day
- Body Ministry
- Expository Teaching
- Food For Thought
- Great Sermons/Quotes From The Past
- Illustrated Messages
- Music Ministry
- Pastor's Desk
- Patriotism & Faith
- Poetic Praise
- Prayer and Praise
- Ramblings and/or Info
- Jesus’ Birthplace Prophesied 2
- Jesus’ Birthplace Prophesied
- How Big Is God?
- The Sheep and Their Shepherd IV – Charles Spurgeon
- The Revelation Part 8 – Daniel Amos
- Jesus Died For Me . . .
- Choice – Affects Destiny
- Life Is Nothing Without Grace of God
- Alpha and Omega – Beginning and End
- “Every Knee Shall Bow”
Tag Archives: Calm
Philippians 4:6-7: “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ … Continue reading
*Thanks to my daughter-in-law’s mother, Linda Nation for posting this on Facebook.
This is a poem from a friend of many years ago and one of the few that inspired my love of poetry even to this day! Do you doubt that God is watching as you go about each day? Do … Continue reading