*Pastor’s Note: Nope, this isn’t mine. I only wish I were this clever. This is one of those special little gems that floated along through the internet groups and emails way back when. I just happened to save it because it WAS so clever! As far as I’m concerned, it’s STILL very appropriate for today!
Things that are important in life:
- Don’t miss the boat.
- Remember that we are all in the SAME boat.
- Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the Ark.
- Stay fit; when you’re 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something big.
- Don’t listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
- Build your future on high ground.
- For safety’s sake, travel in pairs, in some cases with a crowd of seven.
- Speed isn’t always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
- When you’re stressed, just float for a while.
- Heed this lesson; the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
- No matter the storm, when you’re with GOD, there’s always a rainbow waiting.
May your troubles be less, may your blessings be more,
and may nothing but JOY come through your door!